


This week was a week of firsts for Hailey. She has been (mostly) sleeping thru the night in her big girl bed. We are so proud of her and she loves to tell and show people her new bed. She also went and saw her first movie last week. Our local theater is having free movies every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this summer. We saw Charlotte's Web and Hailey loved all the animals. Grammy came with us and it helped to have two people because although Hailey payed attention to the movie she didn't sit thru the whole thing.
Mimi came on Thursday night so that we could go to Spartanburg SC on Friday to visit family that was visiting from PA. Hailey was supposed to go home with Mimi Thursday night but since she still had her diarrhea mimi and popi ended up spending the weekend here. Brian and I were able to get some errands done while they watched Hailey for us. On our errands we came across some really cute bedding for Hailey's room on sale and couldn't pass it up. So the pictures are of her new bedding. We are going to take the crib out of her room this week and finally get it organized and put together. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I think with the new baby I will try to cherish everything a little more now that I realize how fast it really goes by.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Some Firsts
Posted by Schleicher Family at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment