


Well baby #2 is on its way. We are about 7 weeks along and our due date is around January 28th. We told our families this weekend and everyone is very surprised and excited. I think Hailey is still too young to really understand but whenever we mention the baby she will lift up my shirt and kiss my belly. I can't wait to see what she does once I start showing and she sees my belly getting bigger. 


We have been at the pool a lot already and Hailey loves the water. We enrolled her in swim lessons at the Y for a two week period. Yesterday was our first lesson and she paid attention about half of the time. I am hoping the more we go the more she will pay attention. It has been really hot outside so we have liked going to the pool and sitting in the cool water. The last picture is of Hailey sitting on the shelf of her easel. She has yet to try to use it properly, all she wants to do is climb on it and push it around the kitchen.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Big Sister
Posted by Schleicher Family at 7:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea!! We are so excited about Schleicher Baby #2!!! Our two little munchkins will be only a few months apart. See you guys soon!
Sooo happy for you guys!!! I was waiting for this blog!! lol Our swim leassons start up soon so hope it goes well ( half is way better than none at all right!!!??) see ya around!
Post a Comment