


For some reason Hailey has not been wanting to sleep much at night. She will sleep for about 2 hours and then she is ready to party all night. As soon as we go to check on her she says she wants to "rock rock" (sit in the rocking chair) and read a book. She will go and get book after book. The first night it lasted till about 11:30 and then last night it went until 2am. I don't know what has our schedule so off but I am hoping it goes back to normal soon, I am exhausted. These are some pictures of her from the first night around 10 or so. I was hoping with the pool being open that she would wear herself out swimming in the afternoons but they hasn't seemed to happen yet, although she does look really cute in her bathing suit.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Late nights
Posted by Schleicher Family at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment