Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baby

I promise I will post about the 4th as soon as I get the pictures. One of the cousins is putting all the pictures from everyones camera's together for us so I don't have any right now.

We had a Dr.'s appointment today and got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It took a while to find but once they did it was a strong heartbeat at 156. Right now if I had to guess I would say boy only because this pregnancy has been so different and the heartbeat is slower than Hailey's but I guess we will have to wait to find out. I have my ultrasound scheduled for August 20th. I hope everyone had a great holiday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Baby Schleicher is doing well. See you at the beach!

Robinsonfam said...

That is how I knew this one was a boy, the heartbeat was in the 150's and the girls was always in the 160's higher! So excited for you guys and can't wait for Lathan to have a playmate.