









Hailey spent the weekend at her mimi and popi's house from Thursday night thru Sunday. I think they spent most of their time playing in her pool and swinging on the new swing they got her. On Saturday they met Uncle Jason and Auntie Ally for lunch and then went to the Children's museum ( I have never been but from these pictures it looks like a lot of fun). They stayed almost all afternoon and I don't think Hailey was the only one playing with all the toys. I wish I could of been there to see uncle Jason put on his puppet show but I guess he will just have to do it again next time.
While Hailey was away I worked on painting a desk for in her room and recovered the a bench for her as well. As soon as the curtain is done her big girl room will be complete. It was a little too quiet with her gone but we were able to get some stuff done, we are very happy to have her back and to hear the sound of her running around and destroying the house.
We met mimi and popi at Concord mills on Sunday for lunch and Hailey insisted on riding the carousel. She had so much fun and every time she would pass us she would just laugh, it was so cute. Since she was so cute riding the first time we let her ride again. The second time she paid more attention to the carousel and the other surroundings rather than watch her fan club.
So now we are back home trying go get back into our normal routine. Our back yard is supposed to be getting fenced in this week so now we will be able to let Hailey go free without having to worry about her running toward the road. She also got a John Deere Gator so as soon as she gets the hang of driving it we will post some pics of that. Have a great week!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
A weekend away
Posted by Schleicher Family at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment