Monday, March 31, 2008

Nothing Much




We really didn't do much this week. I am getting ready for my 10K in Charleston and Brian had his Triathlon this past Saturday. We went to cheer him on but the weather was so nasty that we mainly stayed indoors and watched him through the window. He and Andy did a great job. I am very proud of them both and despite the bad weather they improved on their time from last year.

Some girlfriends and I are going to Charleston for a girls weekend and we are going to attempt the Cooper River Bridge Run. This will be my first race and while I am dreading it because it is 6.2 miles I have improved on my running and am thinking about signing up for some 5K's this year.

Hailey is still cutting teeth. She has three coming in at once, I think after this she has her 2 year molars but hopefully that will be a while. The poor thing needs a break. Here are some pictures of Hailey brushing her teeth. She loves to brush and if she sees you brushing your teeth or if you even ask her about brushing her teeth she goes to the bathroom and asks for her toothbrush. The other weekend Grandma and Grandpa came over for dinner and decided he would mow the grass since Brian has been really busy. Hailey got to ride on the lawnmower with him and absolutely loved it, she didn't want to get off.

We watched the KU-Davidson game last night. We were saying that we wished Davidson could of played anyone but KU because we wanted to pull for them. But being a Schleicher I had no choice but to pull for KU.

GO JAYHAWKS!!!

1 comments:

4torock said...

nothing much going on huh?? lol You and B have PLENTY from the tri to the run!! You will do great at your run- I am so excited for you!! I guess this really does mean I gotta start training a little better for my tri, huh!??-- lets do some 5k's around town in May/June.... I may be WAY behind you but still there!! lol Talk to ya soon :)
Kate