

Our Friend Tyler came over today and we tried to color some eggs. I thought it would be easier and less messy if we sponge painted the eggs rather than dipping them. Boy was I wrong. The kids had paint all over their hands clothes the table and anywhere else they could. Luckily we were able to get everything all cleaned up. 


Brian's car started acting up a few weeks ago and instead of spending the money to fix it we traded it in for a new Van. We have been talking about a van for a while but we were not going to get one until we had another baby. But everything just kind of fell into place and the time seemed right. No we are not pregnant but now we will be prepared when the time comes.
**Please check back for pictures of our trip to AZ to see baby Riley. They are on the other camera and we haven't put them on the computer yet**
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
I joined the club
Posted by Schleicher Family at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment