Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Bug

We don't have any new pictures to post this week. On the way to dinner Friday night Hailey started throwing up in the car. Luckily we had both grandmothers in the car so we were able to keep the mess under control. We turned around and came home and just ordered some pizza. She got sick three more times that night. We did a lot of laundry and got little sleep. The next day she seemed ok, no fever but she had terrible diarrhea. We thought everything was getting better until about midnight when we heard Hailey throwing up in her bed. She got sick two times Saturday night. So we had another night of laundry and no sleep. On Sunday she seemed to be feeling more herself but she still had diarrhea. Well about 2:15 am she was sick again.

I feel so bad for my little sweet pea and wish I could take the hurt and the pain away. We finally had a night with no throwing up but she still got up during the night. It will be a full week tonight since we haven't slept through the night. I am hoping that the worst is behind us and we are on the road to getting better. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Brian and I don't get it. We are leaving next week to see baby Riley and I don't want to take this with us.

Now that she is feeling a little better I should be able to get some pictures to post for next week. Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that, Jess. Hope Hailey is feeling better soon! Take lots of pics of the new baby in Arizona!!