I have to list 7 interesting things about me. I am supposed to tag 7 people but everyone I know has already been tagged.
1. I hate to messes. If you read the blog than you know it was just recently that I even let Hailey finger paint because I didn't want her making a mess. I clean up after her throughout the day (so I pretty much pick things up constantly). I am going to have to ease up on this during the summer since Hailey loves to be outside I am guessing she will be getting really messy.
2. Growing up I never wanted kids. I only tried babysitting about three times and that was it for me. But once I was married a few years and our friends started having kids I got the baby bug and I love being a mom. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
3. I was a preachers kid growing up. My dad went to seminary when I was 4 so I got to live on a college campus for 4 years (it was so much fun, very family friendly).
4. I hate sports. I tried to play tennis in Jr. High but that was about it. I am not competitive at all so I never really got into them. Plus I am not very coordinated so I was always getting hurt.
5. I was 21 before I ever flew on a plane. I went to Chicago with a group from college to attend a convention that was in relation to my major (which I have yet to really use)
6. As Kate told me the other day I am probably the only person who is excited to have a minivan. But I love my van, it is so easy to get Hailey in and out of and it has lots of room and storage.
7. I love family. I love spending time with family and playing games (card or board games not sports) with them. I think that is part of the reason for loving my van, because now everyone can ride in the same car and we don't have to have a lot of cars to do things now. I love holidays because we get to have all the family together.
I am going to tag some people, I know you don't have blogs but you could just e-mail
1. Kelly
2. Stacy
3. Katy Smith
4. Katie A.
5. Erin
6. Mary
7. Lindsey
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
I've been tagged
Posted by Schleicher Family at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LOVE it!! U know I am gonna tease you bout your miniv, but I do love mine too ( if only I could paint it cool or something!!!! lol!) See ya :)
Kate
Post a Comment