Monday, October 1, 2007

Kitchen




Brian and I thought it would be fun to paint the kitchen this past weekend. Hailey spent the night at her Grandma and Grandpa's on Friday night and Brian and I went to Home Depot and bought some paint ( Spicy Cayenne) and some paint supplies. We stayed up till 3 in the morning painting the kitchen, we never realized how much detail work was in the kitchen and how much trimming there was to do. We got up about 8 the next day and finished all the painting and putting things back up by 4.

We are really happy with everything turned out and it is so nice to have some more color on the wall.

1 comments:

4torock said...

LOVE it- now I just need to come see in person since I DO live down the street! LOL!! Had fun today! :)
Kate