
Now that Hailey can walk and is becoming more independent she isn't so cuddly anymore and I miss those days when I could just hold her in my arms. Luckily one of her favorite things to do is to read. She loves to bring you a book and sit in your lap and have you read to her (or her version of reading anyway). I guess you could call it speed reading.
But as you can see she loves to pull all her books down and she usually wants to read the majority of them. Her favorites are still the board books, she doesn't like the paper books because she can't flip the pages as easily.

You can always tell when Hailey has been around because wherever she goes she always leaves a mess behind. I can't wait to teach her how to pick up toys. After she goes down for the night Brian and I get to play clean up, some nights we are literally turning furniture over looking for some of her toys that she has stashed somewhere.

This is a picture of all her books on the floor, I am not looking forward to when she can reach the top shelf and start pulling all the movies down.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Hurricane
Posted by Schleicher Family at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment