
No matter what kind of a mood I am in Hailey can always make me smile. This is a picture of her playing peek-a-boo with me in one of her favorite spots to play in. 
Whenever we give her a bath she loves to watch the water run and play with it while it is coming out of the faucet. It just amazes me how the simplest things can bring her such happiness. 

As most kids Hailey's favorite toy is my cell phone. She likes to press the numbers and then I find out later that she has been calling people. So if this happens to you I am apologizing now. She loves to grab it and walk around talking to the phone. It is so sweet and cute, I just love her little personality.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Just another day
Posted by Schleicher Family at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I got a Hailey-call the other day :)
Hailey has gotten so big and cute. We should find out in less than two weeks if we are having a boy or a girl. I can't wait. I hope all is well.
Lindsey
Post a Comment