
What a cute little Monkey!! Hailey had a lot of fun going around the neighborhood in her costume and wagon. Since mom and dad decided what costume she would wear, Hailey decided to add her own prop. She insisted on carrying her golf club around. Don't think I have ever seen a golfing monkey but I guess there is a first time for everything. 


We stopped by the houses we knew and spent the rest of the time walking around. We were really surprised that Hailey kept her costume on, especially the hood, but she wore it all night till we put her in her pajamas. Grandma came over and went around the neighborhood with us and Mimi and Popi even came to see her in her costume. They got there around 7 just when we were heading home, but they got to play with Hailey and help her hand out treats to the Trick-or-Treaters that stopped by. We had a great time and we can't wait till next year when she will know a little more of what is going on.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Halloween
Posted by Schleicher Family at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is so adorable...and brave! Will wouldn't go to the doors by himself until this year (and he still had friends with him)!
Hailey--you are the cutest monkey! Remember when Max had to take his golf club with him every time he took a nap? Maybe he and Hailey can play golf together in a few years! (I'm sure their Daddies wouldn't mind tagging along!)
I had forgotten about him taking his golf club with him for his nap. That is too funny. I am sure their daddies would love to take them golfing (and then the mommies can find some time to relax).
Post a Comment