been going to the pool a lot since it opened a few weeks ago. We usually go in the mornings when it first opens and are the only ones there, although that
will probably change now that schools are out. Hailey loves the water but lately she has not wanted to go in the kid pool, which is hard with just me and having Mackenzie with us, so we try to go when Brian gets home and she can go in the big pool. Hailey has gotten brave with wanting to jump in and is showing some interest in wanting to learn to swim. Mackenzie will usually sleep a little while we are at the pool but I am hoping that once we can put sunscreen on her we can start dipping her feet in the water.
We had an art project today but I think we ended up getting more paint on Hailey than we did on the paper but she had fun and that was the point. Mackenzie just sat and watched Hailey and would laugh when Hailey laughed. She really loves her big sister, it is so cute to watch how much they truly love each other (I will have to remember this in a few years when they are arguing over toys and clothes and everything else).
Mackenzie started eating cereal and at first wasn't sure if she liked it and would only eat a few bites, but lately she has been eating the whole bowl. Hopefully now we can start getting her to gain some weight but I think she is perfect the way she is. This last picture is of Hailey wearing a hair bow. I said in my last blog that Hailey hated wearing them so I tried putting one in her hair to help keep the bangs out of her face. It lasted about an hour and then it was gone but we are making progress so who knows.









0 comments:
Post a Comment