What a great weekend! On Saturday we worked in the yard trimming bushes and then I got us all packed to go to my mom and dads house (or so I thought). On our way out of town we had to stop by Dean and Gatha's to drop something off, well when I went inside it was actually a surprise party for my birthday. I was totally shocked and had no idea. I couldn't believe everyone pulled it off without me suspecting anything. Everyone had a great time and Hailey loved my party hat. Even Mackenzie loved the surprise.
Hailey started a summer school session on Monday for the next four weeks. She looked so cute and wanted me to take her picture. She is still going through a phase where she doesn't like being dropped off so she cried but she eventually got over it and had a good time. Her good friend Tyler is in her class and she also has one of her teachers from the school year so hopefully that will help her adjust faster.
When we found out we were pregnant with Hailey I had to get everything nuetral in case we ever had another child that was a boy. But now since we have two sweet little girls I can go all out girly. We decided to redecorate the guest bathroom and make it the girl bathroom since it connects the two rooms. We did flowers and butterflies. It is so cute and Hailey loves it. I can't wait till Mackeznie gets a little bigger and they can take bubble baths together.














2 comments:
i'm so glad you had fun at your party!! wish we could have been there :)
Happy birthday Jess!!! I am so glad you were surprised:) see ya around and thanks for the yummy pizza- u r to sweet!
Post a Comment