
On our way home from the grocery store last week we found this piece of furniture sitting out by the trash at a house that was for sale. There didn't appear to be anything wrong with it except for a few scratches so we decided to take it home. We didn't know where we would put it or what to do with it but at least we had it as an option (even if we just used it in the garage to store things). We decided it would be a good piece of furniture for the play room so the girls could watch movies when they get older.
Well we went to Lowes Friday night and bought some sand paper and some paint to fix it up. I wish I would of taken a before picture but I also forget that part. Anyway the furniture turned out a lot better than we ever expected. It took a few days to work on but we primed,sanded, painted, glazed, distressed and put a protective coat on it and about $25 later we had our finished product.
0 comments:
Post a Comment