Monday, April 20, 2009

Haircut









We took Hailey to get her haircut. I was hesitant to get her haircut because it is finally long enough to; 1. tell she is a girl and 2. put it in pigtails. But it was getting really uneven and shaggy looking and the only way it looked really cute was to put it up. Well, my daughter does take after me in the fact that she doesn't like having her hair fixed (I used to drive my mom crazy when I was little). Her hair was starting to look a little bit like a mullet. So I took her to Sweet and Sassy after school today for a special treat. 

She loved getting her hair cut. She didn't sit still at all but the lady was very patient with her and did a great job. She looks so cute and even though we had to cut a lot of her hair, she still looks like a sweet little princess. Here are a few pics. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks adorable!

4torock said...

CUTE! I love her face in the last one!! lol hope to see you around- thanks for bassinet- we got it! I can't believe our little baby will be in it in just a few weeks!!