
We had a wonderful Easter. It was a long day but full of fun as well. I sang in a choir that I church added just for Easter Sunday, we sang at all four services so I was there from 6am till 1pm. After church I went over to Dean and Gatha's house, everyone else was already there. Hailey was taking a nap and Mackenzie was hungry and a little fussy. We had lunch and then watched Hailey hunt for Easter eggs. She was having a lot of fun and got so excited to see that there were eggs in the grass. Unfortunately there were a ton of bugs so we had to help her collect the eggs faster. At one point she was taking the eggs from her basket and throwing them back on the ground. She is so funny.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Easter
Uncle Jason and Auntie Alli came by to watch Hailey find her eggs and stayed and hung out with everyone before they all had to leave to go home. Hailey has spring break this week so she is at mimi and popi's house so I can get some spring cleaning done around the house. It is really quiet with her not here, we all miss her and can't wait to see her on Friday!
I can't wait till next year when Mackenzie will be older and can look for eggs with Hailey. I just know that are going to be so cute together.
(I have some more pictures to post about from the past couple weeks but our computer has been acting up so I will try to get those done as soon as I can)
Posted by Schleicher Family at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
love the family pic! that's great that you sang at church. i'm sure it was beautiful! :)
glad to see the schleichs are doing well. we miss you guys. little mackenzie is cuter with each picture!
Post a Comment