Monday, December 22, 2008

Is this my child




So about a year ago I posted about Hailey's first attempt at finger painting and that she hated it and cried almost the whole time because she hated getting her hands dirty. Over the past year she has gotten better but we have to constantly wipe her hands clean (she is like this even when she eats dinner). Aunt Lisa came on Thursday to paint the nursery (pictures to come after our parents see it finished) and Hailey wanted to paint also, so we went downstairs and got everything set up. Sure enough as soon as we got started the phone rang, I went to answer it and when I was done I came back to this. It was so cute I had to take pictures, of course this is the same day as her Christmas program so I had to give her a bath before taking her back to school. She had a lot of fun painting and it is one of her new favorite things to do, if I can just teach her to keep it on the paper we could start painting with clothes on (especially since it is now winter and really cold).

0 comments: