Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Program






Here are some pictures of Hailey from her Christmas program. Her class dressed like Angels and got on stage with all the classes at the end and sang We Wish You A Merry Christmas. You can see in the one picture that she is actually signing along. She was good for the whole program, she sat quietly in her chair through all the other classes productions and even clapped when the audience did, she really was an angel.


Hailey looked so cute in her dress and hat. This is the outfit my mom bought as soon as I found out I was pregnant and even thought we didn't know what I was having the dress was too cute to pass up. I don't know if we realized it was a 24m size when we bought it so it has been hanging in her closet since before she was borne. It was so cute to see her finally wear it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I love the outfit. :)