




We had a great Christmas! We were able to celebrate Christmas at our house this year and had both sets of Grandparents here all day. Uncle Jason and Aunt Allison came by later in the morning and then stayed for lunch and some games. Hailey had a blast opening all of her gifts. Her big gift from Santa was a Thomas table with all the tracks and trains, she loves to push the trains around and tear down the tracks every day. After we opened each gift all she wanted to do was play with it and we had to ask her if she wanted to open another one (for some reason I don't think it will be this easy next year). We surprised our families this year and the last gift they opened was an ornament from the baby announcing her name.
We are looking forward to celebrating the New Year with our family and getting ready for baby #2, Mackenzie Paige to arrive.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Christmas
Posted by Schleicher Family at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is so exciting that you revealed the name!! It is so cute :) I bet the grandparents were very excited. Hope you are feeling ok. Only a few weeks to go...
CUTE, CUTE name!! Now I guess I need to start thinking boy names( or name only 1 in here!!!) huh?? lol Happy New Year:)
Post a Comment