Monday, October 6, 2008

A weekend away








Hailey and I left on Wednesday and went to go see Mimi and Popi. Popi is recovering from surgery and we wanted to spend some time while he is stuck at home. We had a good time just hanging out and letting Hailey entertain us. On Thursday night Uncle Jason and Auntie Alli came by for dinner and to visit. I left on Friday to come back home so I could meet up with our ASU friends and head to Boone for homecoming weekend. Hailey got to stay at mimi and popi's and continue getting spoiled.



Mimi had a work picnic on Saturday at Tanglewood so Hailey got to go and play in the park and feed the ducks. My mom said that when they ran out of bread Hailey still wanted to fee them so they got out her snack bag and Hailey would ask the duck if they wanted a "animal cracker, goldfish, or teddy graham". I wish I could of been there because I can just imagine how cute that was. It is amazing the things kids come up with on their own.

0 comments: