I was tagged by kate to do the "four". For those of you who don't know you go to your files and pick the fourth file and then the fourth picture in that file and blog about it. This is a picture of Hailey when she was just about 7 months old. She was rolling over but not crawling yet. I love her smile in this picture. She always has been a happy little girl. I can't wait till baby #2 gets here and to see how much they have in common and to also discover their differences and what makes each of them unique.
The time goes by so fast. Looking at this picture makes me realize just how much she has changed in such a short period of time.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
four
Posted by Schleicher Family at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment