



Last Thursday Hailey's school had donuts for dads so Brian got to take her to school that morning and have breakfast together. For those of you who know us well you know that neither Brian or Hailey like sweets so they hardly ate, I on the other hand would have loved getting a donut for breakfast. Her school is having muffins for moms but it is the day after my due date so we will have to wait and see how that turns out. Since it was a special day Hailey wore her new festive october outfit. I thought she looked very cute, definitely more a treat than a trick.
On Friday night we met up with some friends and all went to a corn maze. We did it at night and had to use flashlights, I think it was a lot more confusing and fun this way but we have never been before so I don't really have anything to compare it to. Hailey had a blast and we all got through without getting lost or hitting too many dead ends. We would like to go back during the day sometimes, the place looked really nice and they had farm animals, a pumpkin patch and hay-rides.
We also went to the Waxhaw fall treasure festival on Saturday and walked around for a little while but we forgot our camera for that one. We are getting ready to head to Gatlinburg for our anniversary so I will post about that once we get back. Have a good week and weekend.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Trick or Treat
Posted by Schleicher Family at 10:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment