Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Premier





Last month we went to the premier of Leatherheads. Some of it was filmed in Charlotte so they had a small premier before the movie came out in theaters. Since the actors stayed at Ballantyne they were given some tickets. We had to sit in the 4th row from the front but that was OK because they got us closer to George Clooney and Renee. In the row behind us were most of the Carolina Panther players and coach Fox. I didn't know who any of the players were (big surprise since I am such a huge football fan. Ha Ha). But I did know coach Fox and Jake. A girl that was with us took these pictures and just sent them to us.

It was a fun night. George and Renee were only there for about two minutes and then they left but it was still exciting.

0 comments: