Well I feel just awful. We were at the park yesterday and Hailey fell down and got scraped up. We have been stuck inside most of the week because it has been overcast and looked like rain. So yesterday was beautiful and Hailey was so excited to be outside. She was running around the playground and she took off out of the park. I was following her and thought she was going to the wagon to get a sip of her drink. But instead she went down the sidewalk and was going a little too fast. She started to fall and I went to catch her but I think that only made it worse. She went down on her knee and then when I tried to get her she face planted and scraped her cheek pretty bad.
I know that this is just the beginning and that there will be a lot of scrapes and bumps and bruises but I still hate it. I feel so bad for her. I have been putting neosporin (sp?) on it so hopefully it won't leave a scar.
Friday, April 25, 2008
The biggest one yet
Posted by Schleicher Family at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She is one tough cookie. She barely cried, poor girl. She is just the cutest.
Post a Comment