
We have started putting Hailey in her booster seat instead of her highchair now that she is a big girl. We were washing the highchair to put into storage and keeping her booster at the kitchen table (where it is supposed to be). Well one night after dinner I got Hailey seat all cleaned up and pushed it under the table as usual and the next thing I knew Hailey was pushing it to the corner where her highchair sits. Obviously she thinks that is her corner and that is where her chair goes. She does not want her chair at the table with the others, she does this every time it is too cute.

I was emptying the dishwasher one day and had the towel over my shoulder to dry the dishes that were still a little wet. I had to run upstairs to put the laundry in the dryer so I flung the towel over one of the kitchen chairs. When I came back downstairs Hailey had gotten the towel off the chair and was walking around with it slung over her shoulder. I guess she just wanted to help mommy with the dishes. It just amazes me the things that they pay attention to and pick up. 
We put our tree up a little before thanksgiving since we were going to be so busy after the holiday. I love my tree and putting the ornaments on and sitting in the living room looking at it all lit up, watching Christmas specials. I was a little nervous this year because I didn't know how Hailey would do with the tree. Well she loves it and says good morning to it and gives it kisses. I was so proud of her because she would only mess with one or two ornaments during the day. At night once we lit the tree she would usually notice a few more to play with, but it was fine I could handle just picking up a few ornaments every night. We went away for the Thanksgiving holiday so she was away from the tree for a few days. Well when we got back she proceeded to take every ornament she could reach off the tree. I would say no and put the ornament back and show her the ones she could play with, that didn't work. After replacing the ornaments a couple of times I just started to place them back in a higher spot so she couldn't reach. So now my once beautiful tree not only has ornaments on the top half and the bottom half is bare. I guess I can live with it this one year but it just makes me laugh every time I see it and Hailey still loves the tree.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Copy Cat
Posted by Schleicher Family at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a big dirl now!! Cash is doing same thing with our tree (taking everything OFF :) One day we will miss our trees looking a little funny though! LOL!! :) See ya!
Kate
Hey Stinker!
You wouldn't believe how cold and snowy it is here in Quebec City. I am sure that you would enjoy seeing and playing in the snow. I will see you when I get back to Charlotte.
Grandpa
XOXOXO
I ment G I R L!!!! LOL!!! Sorry for my goof- love ya !
:)
Kate
Post a Comment