Monday, December 10, 2007

Martha Stewart


We went to a Christmas Party at a friends house last night. We had a great time and Hailey had her own personal chauffeur. It is so cute to watch her and Tyler together, they love to give each other hugs and kisses and they also each take there share of beatings from the other one. Since Tyler is a little older than Hailey he decided he would help push her around on his fire truck since he can move a little faster than she can. He would even back her up when they hit a wall or got stuck in a corner. It was very sweet to watch.

I had seen a picture of a gift box cake in the Southern Living magazine and thought it was cute so I decided to give it a try. Now for those of you that know me well, know that I am not creative or crafty so this was a big challenge for me. Since I didn't have any small square baking pans I decided to use my round ones and do a hat box. Here are some pictures of the finished product. I was very proud of myself and I am only bragging because it took a long time to do so I don't think I will attempt this again.

1 comments:

4torock said...

LOVE the cake!! I'll request one next year ( LOL) just kidding I can't imagine how long this took!! :) Love ya
Kate