I can't believe that my little girl is 4 years old today. Where has the time gone? It seems like everything has happened in the blink of an eye. Someone recently asked me what age has been my favorite so far and I didn't know what to say. Each milestone has brought new things and I honestly think that they are all my favorite because they are all different. I love that we can sit down and have actual conversations together, we can play dolls together, or just cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie together. She can always make me smile and she is the funniest kid I know. I grieve for the time that has passes so quickly but I look forward to all the new things that are yet to come that I can't even imagine yet. Hailey, you continue to surprise us and we love watching you grow into this beautiful little girl who has a passion and a love for life. We love you so much doodle bug!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday!
Posted by Schleicher Family at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Hailey!! As you grow you look more and more like your beautiful Mommy! =)
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment