Monday, August 23, 2010

Beach








Two weeks ago we were on vacation at Sunset Beach. We had great weather and Hailey was in the water every day, and sometimes she had to go twice in one day. She loves jumping the waves and body surfing.


Mackenzie did not like the beach at all this time. She wanted nothing to do with the sand. She would walk in the water as long as she was holding both my hands and then she would just sit in her beach chair eating crackers and drinking juice. After about an hour she was ready to go and made sure she made it known to everyone around. She has a set of lungs on her and a diva attitude to boot.

I think the highlight of the trip was coming home from running errands one day to find PaPa painting the girls nails. We got back on a Sunday and then Tuesday the girls and I left my MiMi and Popi's house. I left on Thursday and the girls stayed for the rest of the weekend. They went to a science/nature museum in Greensboro but I don't have any of the pictures yet. So now it is back to reality and getting things done before Hailey starts preschool in a few weeks.


0 comments: