Hailey had her school performance on Thursday night. There are only 6 kids in her class and they are all girls. They sang Go Tell It On The Mountain. Hailey store the show. She was the only one singing and got right in front of the microphone and actually started dancing as well. We were so proud of her and so excited that both sets of Grandparents were able to be there to see her as well.
On Saturday we rode the train uptown and went to see the singing bears. Brian and Hailey went last year and she has been asking to go back ever since. Both girls loved the train and seeing the singing bears. I think we are going to try and to back one more time before the end of the year to see them again.








2 comments:
Don't you just love their little performances? They are always so cute!! Looks like Hailey may have inherited her Mommy's singing ability!
I used to think Hailey looked like Brian, but that was before Mackenzie. She looks just like him!! Hailey looks more and more like you the older she gets. They are both so beautiful.
I miss you guys. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
so cute- I wanna see the video!! hee heee MERRY CHRISTMAS I miss u guys-- sad we live in the same neighborhood and NEVER see each other:( !! ~hugs~
Post a Comment