We took the girls to have breakfast with Santa on Saturday. Hailey was so excited to see Santa this year and to tell him she wanted some My Little Ponies. We went to church and had a little pancake breakfast and colored some pictures. Our friends the Asburys were there with us, and Hailey and Tyler had a blast playing together and helping to sing the Christmas songs. When it was our turn to see Santa Hailey didn't want to go. Mackenzie just sat and stared at him and then fell asleep in his lap. Hailey sat on the edge of the chair and wouldn't even look at him.

When we got home I asked her why she wouldn't talk to Santa and she told me that was just for the picture and that she would talk to him next time. Well that afternoon our friends the Gemienhardts had a Christmas party and guess who showed up, SANTA! Hailey still wasn't sure but she did sit on his lap and told him she wanted ponies. I just hope he remembers that they are supposed to by my little ponies and not real ones, our back yard just isn't big enough for a real one. Mackenzie still just stared at Santa, I guess she just isn't used to seeing people with that much facial hair. I am just glad she didn't cry but I am sure that will probably change next year.
1 comments:
love all the pics of the girls!! they are so beautiful and are getting so big! you and brian look cute too :)
Post a Comment