I know I promised to blog about Hailey and her birthday this week but it has been one crazy week. Brian has been sick so I have had a lot on my plate and just this morning I learned that my Grandpa passed away. We were so fortunate to see them this past weekend when they were here. My Grandpa was just the same as he has always been, funny and energetic. He loved seeing the girls and meeting Mackenzie for the first time. He was in good health and he had just played golf last week. He was happy and went peacefully in his sleep. We are on our way to PA this for the funeral and I promise that one we get back I will put up pics from the party. Here is a picture we took of my grandparents with the girls. We love you Grandpa and we will miss you!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Sad Day
Posted by Schleicher Family at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment