Sunday, September 13, 2009

Creeper trail










We went to VA on Labor Day weekend and rode bikes down the creeper trail. I tried taking the girls in our bike trailer around the neighborhood a few times to get them used to the bike Trailer. Hailey has ridden in one before but not Mackenzie and needless to say neither were thrilled to be so close to each other. Mackenzie kept grabbing Hailey and Hailey didn't want her to so the first ride there was a lot of crying. The next time was  better since Mackenzie had a toy to play with so she wouldn't touch Hailey. The girls had a blast and we didn't make any unnecessary  stops. Hailey sang Mackenzie to sleep two different time and even let her fall asleep on her lap. It was so cute to see them. I also included some random pictures I thought were cute but don't have time to blog about. This last picture is Hailey teaching her animals the ABC's.

0 comments: