Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day






We had a wonderful mothers day. On Saturday we had a Mothers Day tea which we are thinking of making it a tradition. I did manage to find a really cute tea pot but could not find any tea sets that were not play sets. So we had to drink our tea out of very small tea cups and had to fill them about 15 times but it was a lot of fun. I think we are going to shop for our own tea cups while we are in Savannah in a few weeks, that way we can each pick out our own and make it special. I made an almond pound cake, and fruit kabobs and we had mini quiche (I did not make those). Everyone had a great time, and Hailey loved drinking her milk out of the creamer jar we put on the table. Mackenzie slept through most of the tea but I have a feeling she will have fun next year.  After the tea party Hailey really got into the spirit of cleaning up (ha ha).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute idea! I want to do a mother's day tea next year! Mackenzie is so beautiful--she changes so much each time I see new pics. Your girls are such cuties :)