


I tried putting a pony tail in Haileys hair the other day and she took it out so I decided to try and to a pebbles look from the flintstones. She actually kept this one in but I don't think she was happy about having it in.
Hailey has had so much fun playing at Monkey Joe's and sports connection that we decided to blow her big castle ball pit back up. Her hair gets so much static and stands up all over, it is hilarious.
2 comments:
i love your pics - you are so blessed with your beautiful girls. hope you are enjoying life with 2!
check out my blog when you can, i have given you an award!!!
i love your pics - you are so blessed with your beautiful girls. hope you are enjoying life with 2!
check out my blog when you can, i have given you an award!!!
Post a Comment