




It is hard to believe that it has been 3 weeks already. The time is going by so fast. Last week was my first week with both girls by myself. We are adjusting better than we thought we would and both girls are doing great.
We had more snow on Wednesday and Hailey was so excited. We got out to play for a little bit but the driveway was icy so she fell a few times and that was all it took and she was done. Hailey is still loving school and I am loving having a few hours twice a week to spend with Mackenzie and get some housework done. These are just a few random pictures from this past week. I will post more soon, I don't know if you noticed but I am posting this at 2:oo am because Mackenzie is wide awake.
0 comments:
Post a Comment