Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shower




We had a baby shower last weekend thrown by our good friends Katie and Susan. It was nice to just sit and relax and visit with friends and family. The games were fun and the food was good (I did cheat a little bit and had some cake). We got a lot of nice stuff for Mackenzie and a lot of necessities as well. We are in the final countdown so I probably won't blog anymore until she arrives and we are back home.

3 comments:

4torock said...

2 weeks!!! WOW I can't wait to meet little Mackenzie:) so sorry I couldn't make it ( I would have soo loved the cake part! lol) thanks for the sweet card too!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun...hate I missed it!!

Katie's diaper cakes are always so cute!

We are so excited about seeing little Mackenzie. Hang in there...it won't be long now :)

Robinsonfam said...

So sorry I couldn't make it. I have a gift, I will bring it by. Bet you are counting down the days, you look great, I can't even tell you are preggo in the pictures:)