Sunday, January 25, 2009

One week



It is hard to believe that it has been a whole week already. It has been a great week. Hailey is loving being a big sister and is curious about everything and every noise Mackenzie makes. Mackenzie likes to sleep a lot but fortunately (and so unlike her big sister) she likes to sleep anywhere. She actually sleeps in her bassinet so that makes it easy for night feedings. We are having a problem with her falling asleep during her feeding and not getting enough but other than that everything is going great. 


Brian took all this past week off and my mom will be here all this week. It has been so nice having all this help. Between Brian's parents and my parents Hailey hasn't been lacking any attention. I know it will be a whole new story when all my help is gone and I am alone with two kids, but as for now I am taking advantage of the help and trying to nap or just relax whenever possible. 

0 comments: