
We had Hailey's party this past weekend. A lot of our friends were able to come out and I think everyone had a great time. I was a little disappointed because Hailey didn't touch her cake again this year. I guess I will have to do a big cookie next year seeing as how that is the only sweet she seems to like. 

There were about 9 kids there including Hailey and they all had a blast playing on the back deck and chasing the bubbles. It was really hot outside but they didn't seem to care. All the kids got along great and played really well together. 


Hailey had fun opening all her gifts. Well, actually I did most of the opening while she drank her milk. Luckily I had a lot of eager little helpers so the process went by really fast. It was so cute to see her get excited about all her toys and cute clothes. I can't wait till the fall comes so she can start wearing everything. Uncle Jason and Auntie Alli got her some dress up shoes and she wears them around the house all the time, it is adorable, I think it is one of her favorite gifts. 

Mommy and Daddy got her a bike for her birthday since that is really all she has asked for all summer. Her legs are still a little to short for her to peddle but it won't be long. When we put her on it for the first time she was just grinning from ear to ear. I think she looks too cute in her helmet, but it is a little big (even-thought she has a big head still in the 75%)

These are just a few pictures I snapped this morning before school in one of her new outfits and playing with her grocery cart.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Party
Posted by Schleicher Family at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We had a great time at your party, Hailey! I will email you those pics, Jess. Talk to you soon :)
Post a Comment