Thursday, September 4, 2008

First day of school





My little girl had her first day of preschool today. I was a little nervous about how she would do since I have never just dropped her off somewhere and left before. I asked her this morning if she was ready to go to school and she said "learn about Jesus". She was excited and couldn't wait to get in the car. When we got to the church the doors were locked and she kept pulling me towards them because she wanted to get inside. When the door opened she pulled my hand and said "come on".

She was the first one of the eight kids to arrive in her classroom and she went in and the teacher said hello and started playing with her so I was able to leave. When I picked her up they said she was perfect and they hardly heard a peep out of her. She participated in all the activities. When they sang songs she jumped up and down and she prayed before snack and lunch.

I was able to get so much done around the house and it was so quiet the time just flew by. I think she is really going to like school and I think I am going to like the peace and quiet I will get for a few hours two days a week till the baby gets here.

I can't believe that our little girl is growing up so fast we are so proud of her and all that she has already accomplished. We can't wait to see will come next.

0 comments: