
The picture above is Hailey pulling a bow out of her hair. I thought it would be cute to see if a bow would keep in what little hair she has. As you can see, she didn't want anything to do with that bow. I hardley got it in her hair and turn around to take a picture before she was pulling it out and throwing it on the floor. 




Well as you can see we really do have a big girl on our hands she is WALKING!! I can't believe it. She was taking about 6 steps on her birthday and then ever since then she just keeps doing it more day by day and getting better at it all the time. As soon as she hears the garage door open she starts walking to the door to say hello to her daddy. Of course he loves it, what a great thing to come home to every day!! This weekend we went out and bought her some shoes for her to wear. She now has 4 pairs of shoes so she has options for whatever outfit she wants to wear. She is still a little wobbly and the shoes don't help much but she is getting the hang of it. We are so proud of our big gir!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Walking
Posted by Schleicher Family at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Stinker!
Grandpa misses you! Tell your mom that after three days I finally found the *$'s and got a Blueberry Creme Frap! Tell your dad that I am staying right next to the University of New Mexico (LOBO's) campus and drove by their football staduim and basketball arena (THE PIT).
See you when I get back to Charlotte!
XOXOXO
Post a Comment