Monday, September 10, 2007

Birthday Girl


Sorry for the delay in updating, the computer connection has been very slow, but now the problem is fixed. It is hard to believe that Hailey is 1. Here are pics from her first birthday party. We had plenty of food and almost 50 people were there. Needless to say it was a little overwhelming and Hailey didn't know what was going on.


Some of her friends that were there helped her open her gifts, which was good considering Hailey was almost asleep since she missed her nap. Once she realized that the gifts were for her she perked up a little.


My mom Gatha and I had spent all day Friday getting ready for the party and I decorated Hailey's cake all myself, I really wanted it to be special. I didn't realize how much work went into doing this so I am not sure that this will be a tradition.







It was a great party and she got a lot of nice things. There were some friends that were unable to make it and we missed them but all and all we had a wonderful time. I am excited to see what the next year will bring.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hailey!! We are so sorry we missed the party...it looks like it was lots of fun! Jess...your cake turned out beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys again :)