Monday, June 11, 2007

Family Gathering



We went to Spartanburg SC for the weekend to have a cookout. My Mimi and Popi, Uncle Jason and Auntie Alli were there as well as Aunt Erin, Chris and Paul, Ray, Heather and their three kids. We had a good time playing games and hanging out. I showed off all of my many talents and I was a big hit. I am looking forward to July 4th when I get to go and show all of the Schleicher family what I can do.

I also had my 9 month check up last week and the doctor said that everything looks great but I am a little to small. Mom and dad have to make me eat a little more so I can gain some weight. I am allowed to eat table food now which I really like. I am becoming such a big girl.

0 comments: