
We had a great fathers day. We grilled out with Popi and Grandpa (of course mimi, and grandma were ther also) Daddy and Uncle Jason. We had a great time. We played cards and the girls went for a walk while the guys hung out and watched Golf. Everyone had a great time. I cut my first top tooth on sunday as well and the other one is close to cutting through. I will have 4 teeth total very soon. I also tried whole milk for the first time and I love it, maybe I will start drinking from a sippy cup now that there is good stuff being put in. I have decided that I am a big girl and I don't like baby food anymore, I only want to eat big people food. So far my favorite is grilled cheese and I love strawberries.
The best news of all that I got this week was that I am going to be a cousin. My Uncle Mark and Aunt Kat are going to have a baby in February. I am so excited and I know that I will be a great at teaching the baby all the stuff that I have learned.
Monday, June 18, 2007
Daddy's Girl
Posted by Schleicher Family at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment