We have been so busy getting into our school routine and getting ready for Haiti that I have not been able to update the blog. The girls are doing good in school. Hailey is in the young 5 class at preschool and is loving it and doesn't want to leave. Mackenzie on the other hand had a rough start and even had to go and talk to the "principal" on her third day. She is now getting the hang of it and is getting good reports every week.
I have started a bible study with some of my free time so I am enjoying spending time getting deeper into the word and getting to know some of the women at church better. It is hard to believe that we will be going to Haiti in 2 weeks. It seems like forever ago when we made the decision and turned in our paperwork and now it is just around the corner. We will be building walls at the new church they are building and also spending time at an orphanage that just opened up.
Here are some pictures some are from the creeper trail during Labor Day weekend and others are just random. There is one of Hailey in her new T-ball outfit, I love the pants, she is having fun and is much better at hitting the ball off the tee than she was this spring. Hope all of you are doing well.
0 comments:
Post a Comment