Wow, it has been a long time since my last post. Our church is having their consignment sale in a few weeks so I have been busy going through and organizing, entering and tagging items to sell.
We have done a lot since the last post but unfortunately I don't have a ton of pictures. First of all we took Hailey to the circus for the first time. We had a great time and she absolutely loved it. Brian and I hadn't been since we were kids and it was a lot more entertaining then we thought it would be. We couldn't believe that we were able to make it through the whole show and not have to buy anything (I am sure that will change the next time we go) and they tried the best to appeal all the junkie toys to kids and charge parents a fortune for them.
We tired to get a picture of her in her bed but she didn't want to get her picture taken and as you can tell she didn't like her big sister in her bed either.
0 comments:
Post a Comment