Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Never say never


You know how when you are young and childless and you think you know everything. Well I always wondered how people could let their children out of the house with clothes that don't match, I always said my child will never look like that. Well, I was wrong. Hailey has become quite the fashionista and loves picking out her own clothes. I have had to bite my tongue quite a few times and remember that she is a kid and she thinks she looks great and I don't want to crush her creative spirit. Here is a picture of the outfit we are wearing to the library today.




Plus there is a picture of the finished bench with the cushions and pillows. We have loved the bench so far and not that we have a comfy cushion I am sure we will use it much more.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! I learned that fashion lesson the hard way too!! Once it's your own kid, you think their creations are cute instead of tacky =)

By the way, love your bench!