
I can't believe it has already been 7 years since the day I married my best friend. I also can't believe how much our lives have changed in those 7 years. When we got married we didn't think we would live in our house more than 5 years and that we would wait 5 to 10 years before we had any kids. But here we are still in the same house with two precious little girls and we couldn't be happier. It just goes to show that we can't plan our lives that we just need to trust in God and follow his plan because he is God and he is always right.
I love you sweetie, happy anniversary!
1 comments:
Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples!!
I remember that day...I was newly pregnant with Max, remember?? Boy, how they years have flown by!
We really want to reschedule our get-together...I'll try to call this week.
Love you!
Post a Comment