( I just love the face Mackenzie is making in the bathtub)
These are just some pictures of the girls that we have taken recently. We are very excited that it is starting to get warmer and we can play outside some more. We got Hailey a big girl bike so that she can learn to ride, but she still doesn't want to pedal. I am hoping that by the end of summer she will be racing up and down the street but we will see. The picture of her in front of the jumper-roo is her own creation of a baby carrier. It is a tummy time mat for one of her baby dolls and she put it over her back and is holding the baby in front of her. She always continues to amaze me with her creativity and imagination. We haven't had Mackenzie in a carrier for a long time so I don't know why she thought of doing that. I love the picture of Mackenzie with the ice cream all over her face, I have a feeling she is going to have a sweet tooth like her mommy. The girls are starting to play more together and love taking baths together. Mackenzie thinks she is bigger than she really is and wants to do the things that Hailey does. She even tries to initiate fights with Hailey not realizing that she would loose. I have a feeling that whenever she does start walking we are going to have our hands full.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Cutie Pies
Posted by Schleicher Family at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment